The Beacon Museum is now closed for an exciting redisplay, incorporating the history of the nuclear industry in Copeland. We will reopen to the public at the end of May. If you are a school interested in having one of our activity sessions or loan boxes, these are still available. Call us for details.
When we reopen we will continue to offer easy access, guided tours, room hire, group bookings, gallery exhibitions, events and activities. We even have educational services, and groups and clubs.
Come explore with us!
What's On Next
- 06.05.2014 | 19.30 Gone Fishing
- 03.06.2014 | 19.30 Tracing Your Family Tree
- 01.07.2014 | 19.30 Between the Mountains and...
- 05.08.2014 | 19.30 The La'al Ratty
- 02.09.2014 | 19.30 Social Evening
- 07.10.2014 | 19.30 AGM & Hidden Treasures...
- 04.11.2014 | 19.30 The 1914 Christmas Truce
- 02.12.2014 | 19.30 A Day in the Month