The Beacon Museum is now preparing to open after an exciting redisplay, incorporating the history of the nuclear industry in Copeland - "The Sellafield Story". We will reopen to the public on 24th May and details of an official launch will follow soon.
When we reopen we will continue to offer easy access, guided tours, room hire, group bookings, gallery exhibitions, events and activities. We even have educational services, and groups and clubs.
Come explore with us!
What's On Next
- 06.05.2014 | 19.30 Gone Fishing
- 03.06.2014 | 19.30 Tracing Your Family Tree
- 01.07.2014 | 19.30 Between the Mountains and...
- 05.08.2014 | 19.30 The La'al Ratty
- 02.09.2014 | 19.30 Social Evening
- 07.10.2014 | 19.30 AGM & Hidden Treasures...
- 04.11.2014 | 19.30 The 1914 Christmas Truce
- 02.12.2014 | 19.30 A Day in the Month