Events and Activities
- Heritage Trails - HODs
- 08.09.2012 10.00 - 14.30
- Beacon Events
Heritage Partnership Trails: Free bookable guided walks on 8th September 2012
Location : Leaving from The Beacon Museum at 10.00am, 11.30am, 13.00pm and 14.30pm
The Beacon, Haig Colliery Mining Museum and the National Trust will be available to take visitors on a Heritage Trail exploring Whitehaven’s fascinating coastline. The tour will begin at The Beacon, continue with a National Trust guide along the coastal path before culminating in a tour of Haig Colliery Mining Museum.
This trail will be offered at several times throughout the day (10am, 11.30am, 1pm & 2.30pm).
Advanced booking essential to avoid disappointment.
EventList powered by schlu.net
- 29.05.2013 | 11.00 Hooked on Crafts
- 04.06.2013 | 19.30 The Czech Connection
- 02.07.2013 | 19.30 Down Among the Red Men
- 06.08.2013 | 19.30 The Railways of West C...
- 03.09.2013 | 19.30 Social Evening
- 01.10.2013 | 19.30 AGM and 'Hidden Treasu...
- 05.11.2013 | 19.30 Newhouses - The Genera...
- 03.12.2013 | 19.30 On the Hunt for Fairie...