COVID Guidelines for your visit
When you visit, we want you to feel safe when you enter The Beacon Museum and you can be confident that we are fully adhering to all the published guidelines as our standards are already high.
The following practises and measures are in place being carried out by our passionate and dedicated staff:
- Give you a warm welcome at a safe distance
- Reduced Capacity
- Additional hand sanitising stations are placed around the Museum floor
- We have introduced additional cleaning to our already strict routines
Beacon Museum Staff have also been issued with clear guidelines around COVID-19 and the workplace.
You can help us by:
- Adhering to Social Distancing
- Wash your hands after using the facilities
- Use the hand sanitiser at every opportunity
- Use of a face mask unless medically exempt
The Beacon Museum staff wait to welcome you back and want you to feel confident and reassured that we have your health in mind, so you can enjoy a wonderful day with your friends and family.