The Beacon Museum was purpose-built with access for all in mind and we want everyone to enjoy their visit to the Museum.
We have two dedicated blue badge parking spaces on site.
We have accessible toilets on floor 1 & floor 3, a lift to all floors, except our Pop Gallery Mezzanine.
- Induction loop system at Reception, all audio presentations
- Wheelchair accessible toilets
- Subtitled video presentations
- Tactile directional signage
- Transcripts of audios and oral history presentations
- Staff guide to accompany visitors available at pre-arranged request
- Large print information.
We recognise that not all disabilities are visible and also welcome guide and assistance dogs.
Our friendly staff can answer any questions you may have before you visit – feel free to get in touch.
Telephone – 01946 592302
Email – email@example.com